Diablo Mountain Inn Dog Policy
Your canine companion is welcome to stay at Diablo Mountain Inn. Please know that there are only a limited number of dog-friendly rooms and prior approval as well as a specific reservation for your dog must be made. Dog-friendly hotel rooms are extremely limited so it’s a good idea to book your stay well in advance.
We take all necessary measures to ensure the safety and comfort of all hotel guests and dogs, so we ask that you observe a few simple rules:
- Reservations for dogs must be made and disclosed prior to arrival and are only allowed in select rooms and dogs must be declared at check-in.
- Dog Fee: A non-refundable fee of $25 will be charged for each dog, up to two days. Additional nights are $15 per dog. At this time, we only accept our canine-friends. Two well-behaved canines per room are permitted. Service animals are always allowed. Dog owners will be liable for any additional cleaning bills or repairs, should they be required.
- Please know we service and clean your room daily from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. and in order for our housekeepers to enter in your room, your dog must not be in the guestroom. You may request that housekeeping clean your room at a specific time when you and your dog will be out of the room.
- We expect all dogs to be properly groomed, clean and regularly treated with flea medication.
- You may be required to present your dog’s current vaccination records.
- In consideration of all hotel guests, dogs must be leashed and attended to at all times.
- Your dog cannot be left alone in your guestroom except while you are enjoying breakfast in the lobby. If your dog is found in the room without you present, the manager reserves the right to take action, including eviction.
- Dogs may not be allowed to run free, for their own protection, as well as the safety and comfort of hotel guests and staff.
- When walking dogs on the property, please be considerate of other guests and clean up after your dog.
- If the dog causes any disturbances to other guests or is not kept under your control, we reserve the right to take action, including eviction.
- Rooms will be inspected the day of your departure; any extra cleaning fee or damage will result in additional charges to your credit card on file.
A service animal, as acknowledged by the American with Disabilities Act, is welcome at no additional charge