Check Rates & Availability
Diablo Mountain Inn is welcoming guests, with restricted services during the COVID19 situation. All guestrooms have private entrances and require no in-person contact to access. We also offer phone service during the hours of 9 am and 8 pm for inquiries, with a 24-hour emergency line. However, for the safety of guests and team members, Housekeeping service and lobby access will not be available at this time.
- 48 hour cancellation policy, cancellations must be made by 6pm two days prior to arrival date.
- Guests will be required to present a valid, government issued, identificationat at check-in that matches the guest name on the reservation as well as the credit card used to pay for the guestroom.
- If someone other than the guest on the reservation will be paying the folio charges, a Credit Card Authorization form is required and must be on file prior to check-in.
- Please contact the hotel for a credit card authorization form and instructions.
- Rates are based on double occupancy.
- Diablo Mountain Inn is a smoke-free property
- Click here for additional hotel and reservation information