Check Rates & Availability
Due to the current covid situation, Diablo Mountain Inn has shortened the standard three day cancellation. Guests who book directly with Diablo Mountain Inn, for arrival prior to May 15, 2022, can cancel their reservation up until noon on the day of arrival with no penalty.
Contra Costa County has reinstated its mask mandate, regardless of vaccination status. All guests are required to wear masks indoors when in common areas of the hotel or interacting with team members. We are open and committed to providing you a clean and safe stay.
We are currently offering housekeeping services on stays of four days or more, with towels refreshed on request.
- 48 hour cancellation policy, cancellations must be made by 6pm two days prior to arrival date.
- Guests will be required to present a valid, government issued, identification at at check-in that matches the guest name on the reservation as well as the credit card used to pay for the guestroom.
- If someone other than the guest on the reservation will be paying the folio charges, a Credit Card Authorization form is required and must be on file prior to check-in.
- Please contact the hotel for a credit card authorization form and instructions.
- Rates are based on double occupancy.
- Diablo Mountain Inn is a smoke-free property
- Click here for additional hotel and reservation information