Location & Directions to Diablo Mountain Inn
Diablo Mountain Inn
2079 Mt. Diablo Blvd
Walnut Creek, CA 95060
Walnut Creek is home to the Walnut Creek BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit) station. BART provides regional transportation to and from Walnut Creek to much of the Bay Area, including Berkeley, Oakland, San Francisco, and the two major airports, SFO and Oakland International. For more information about BART, visit www.bart.gov.
Southbound Highway 680:
If you are traveling Southbound on Highway 680, take the Olympic Blvd. exit.
- Turn left onto Olympic Blvd.and another left on Alpine Road.
- Turn left on Mt. Diablo Blvd. and the Diablo Mountain Inn is one and half blocks up on the left hand side, just after Bont Street.
Northbound Highway 680:
If you are traveling Northbound on Highway 680, take the Olympic Blvd. exit.
- Turn right onto Olympic Blvd., make a left at the first stoplight onto Alpine Road.
- From Alpine, turn left at the first stoplight onto Mt. Diablo Blvd.
- The Diablo Mountain Inn is just one and half blocks up on the left hand side, just after Bont Street.
Eastbound Highway 24:
- Take Hwy 24 to the 680 Junction.
- Take the ramp for 680 South and immediately take the LEFT hand exit for Mt. Diablo Blvd.
- Go straight for two stop lights and the Diablo Mountain Inn is the second building on the right after you go under the overpass.